– Course options include: one or two full-day (10am-5pm) sessions per month
– Timetable varies every 2 weeks
– Morning sessions: core subjects, Ballet, Jazz, Musical Theatre
– Afternoon sessions: two specialist subjects in: Acro/tricks, Lyrical Jazz Contemporary, Street/Commercial, Tap, Acting, Singing and more…
– Develops skills that often receive less attention early in one’s performing career
– Delivers occasional intensive, specialised workshops led by choreographers, West End directors, musical directors and other specialists in their field
– Showcases learnings for friends and family in an annual show in Urdang’s Great Hall, a fully functioning theatre, at the end of second term
Students who complete the Connect course benefit from refined techniques, enhanced performance skills, and increased confidence and they feel prepared to take their learning to the next level.
Our Connect students have the opportunity to audition for our in-house agency, LINK Talent. If successful, the students will have the chance to audition for West End productions and more. Additionally, the opportunity to learn from specialised industry professionals means Connect students are learning from those at the heart of professional dance and musical theatre.
The Connect program is delivered by our high-calibre faculty who themselves began first-class training at a very young age. They are informed and wildly talented performing arts professionals who have challenging yet constructive approaches to training and empowering teaching styles. This helps our connect students to grow as individuals and leave as stronger performers.
For more information, please contact our Connect Co-ordinator on email@example.com