For all of its courses, Urdang looks for candidates with talent, ambition and personality who are committed, disciplined and hardworking.
Potential and personality are as equally valued as previous experience and attainment. We are looking for raw talent that shines, as well as talented students with previous training. We know that applications and auditions can be stressful, so we’ve set our process below along with any details you need to know to properly prepare for your audition.
Audition dates and times for 2019 entry will be confirmed shortly.
1. Register for online application here. Details of our Open Days 2018/2019 will be announced shortly.
2. Complete the online full-time courses application form with your personal details and upload the requested photographs. You should select your FIRST CHOICE course, but you will be considered for others according to your age and qualifications.
If you are applying for our BA (Hons) Degree, you must also apply to UCAS using the following codes: Course Code: WW5K / Institution Code: A60 / Campus Code: U
3. Make a payment of £45 for the first-round college audition. This fee is non-refundable.
4. You will receive confirmation of registration and receipt of audition payment via e-mail.
5. You will be allocated an audition date and what to prepare for the audition day via e-mail (a record of all communications can be found under ‘Messages’ when you log into your account).
6. Log in to confirm your audition date. (We cannot process your application without this, you can select an alternative date).
7. Attend your audition on the confirmed date.
8. Urdang will confirm by e-mail whether your audition was successful or unsuccessful. Unfortunately we are unable to give feedback.