Our three-year BA programme connects aspiring students to a career in the performing arts through outstanding technical training and academic study.
The structure of the degree programme offers 3 different pathways ( Triple-threat, Actor/Singer Focus, Dance Focus) that allow you to focus on your specialisms. Our BA programme nurtures raw talent and allows students to pursue specific interests, without boundaries. This programme has been validated by Anglia Ruskin University.
This course is for students 18 and up, who are keen to be academically challenged by the theory of musical theatre and dance alongside learning the craft of performance. The challenging BA programme provides students the opportunity to train to the highest standards for a professional career in musical theatre and dance, whilst gaining solid academic skills that will enhance career prospects upon graduation.
- Full time, delivered over three years
- Vocational and academic studies
- Practical skills in dance, singing and acting
- Productions showcase students learning in a range of Dance and Musical Theatre disciplines
- Facilitates greater understanding of cultural and historical developments in dance and musical theatre
- Emphasises the importance of academic study through independent research projects
- Offer opportunities to be creative through guided choreography projects
- Vocational classes are taught in groups no bigger than 18, which ensures individual learning
This programme evaluates students on the quality of their academic and practical work.