All our Open Days are now fully booked.
We now recommend making an online application. We audition everyone who applies. Click on APPLY NOW for more details.
On the audition day candidates will spend all day at the Urdang and get the chance to speak to staff and current students. Parents/guardians will also be given an introductory talk by staff at the beginning of the day.
If you have any further enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our not-so-boring summer school courses offer exciting opportunities for young people to receive condensed intensive performing arts training.
Our Summer School programme offers exciting opportunities for you to receive condensed intensive performing arts training. The course will help you develop your passion for the performing arts, and give you the opportunity. Our Summer School is perfect for students from 9 to 18 years old who want to develop their dance and musical theatre skills in the heart of London.
The programme includes:
- Full-time, five-day workshops
- Action packed days running from 10:00 to 17:00
- Condensed and intensive training in Dance including ballet, jazz and specialised dance workshops
- Condensed and intensive training in Musical Theatre including ensemble singing and specilaised musical theatre workshops
- Develop your chosen skills/interest area in the performing arts
- A mix of Dance and Musical Theatre Workshops as well as classes
- The course culminates in a presentation of work learnt throughout the week
Places on the course are strictly limited.
Classes will be led by industry professionals and teachers currently teaching our full-time degree, diploma and foundation courses.
Accommodation is available for those who wish to stay nearby during the course.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Next Summer Courses Dates
Summer School – Week 1
Monday 3rd August 2020 – Friday 7th August 2020
Summer School – Week 2
Monday 10th August 2020 – Friday 14th August 2020
"I would like to thank you for all your hard work to make Summer School such a great time for my daughter, Aston. She has gained so much from the week"