Open Days for 2020 entry will be announced later in the year
Our Sunday Accelerate course seeks to help aspiring performers make the most out of the beginning of their careers.
The course provides comprehensive training including technique training, performance styles and live performance, laying solid groundwork for a successful career in the performing arts.
We are passionate about musical theatre and dance and we want to help young people who share this passion to pursue it.
Sunday Accelerate reflects our belief that early training is just as important as full-time vocational training; early training helps young people pursue their passion for the performing arts by connecting them to successful vocational training.
– Course options include: one or two-day sessions per month (10am-5pm)
– Timetable varies every 2 weeks
– Morning sessions: core subjects, Ballet, Jazz, Musical Theatre
– Afternoon sessions: two specialist subjects in: Acro/tricks, Lyrical Jazz Contemporary, Street/Commercial, Tap, Acting, Singing and more…
– Develops skills that often receive less attention early in one’s performing career
– Delivers occasional intensive, specialised workshops led by choreographers, West End directors, musical directors and other specialists in their field
– Showcases learnings for friends and family in an annual show in Urdang’s Great Hall, a fully functioning theatre, at the end of second term
Students who complete the Sunday Accelerate course benefit from refined techniques, enhanced performance skills, and increased confidence and they feel prepared to take their learning to the next level.
Our Sunday Accelerate students have the opportunity to audition for our in-house agency, LINK Talent. If successful, the students will have the chance to audition for West End productions and more. Additionally, the opportunity to learn from specialised industry professionals means Sunday Accelerate students are learning from those at the heart of professional dance and musical theatre.
The Sunday Accelerate programme is delivered by our high-calibre faculty who themselves began first-class training at a very young age. They are informed and wildly talented performing arts professionals who have challenging yet constructive approaches to training and empowering teaching styles. This helps our Sunday Accelerate students to grow as individuals and leave as stronger performers.
For more information, please contact our Head of Part-Time Courses on email@example.com