All our Open Days are now fully booked.
We now recommend making an online application. We audition everyone who applies. Click on APPLY NOW for more details.
On the audition day candidates will spend all day at the Urdang and get the chance to speak to staff and current students. Parents/guardians will also be given an introductory talk by staff at the beginning of the day.
If you have any further enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 Audition tips given to you by 2nd Year Degree Student Lucy Stewart Adams
Top Five Audition Tips by Lucy Stewart Adams
- Be sure to bring all material required for your audition (e.g. sheet music, monologue).
- Do as much character research as possible for your Monologue and song; this is so that you are able to give a truthful performance on the day.
- Be sure to focus on the performance and give it your best shot. We are looking for potential not the perfect technique.
- The panel is looking for what you can do, not what you Can’t do, be sure to give your 100%
- Immerse yourself on the Audition day- it is a great way to see if Urdang is the right fit for you!