Owing to the ongoing COVID-19 situation we cannot guarantee we will be able to host any Open Days for 2021 entry at Urdang. We are planning on some exciting alternative arrangements to allow you to experience our facilities.
Please keep an eye on the website and social media for updates.
If you have any further enquiries please email email@example.com
Our part-time courses are geared towards a wide variety of individuals whether they are looking to train year round or just have fun.
Our part-time courses offer something for everyone by indulging a range of interests, accommodating a variety of lifestyles and catering to diverse skill sets and skill levels.
We have a long history of helping people from all backgrounds and cultures unearth and pursue their passion for the performing arts. Our part-time courses take this commitment one step further, delivering training in bite-sized chunks so the performing arts are accessible to everyone.
Urdang Live! is our recently launched series of online courses streamed from our London studios and which includes:
- Our Online Taster Day – for big and little kids who love to dance!
- Our Online Pre-Audition Intensive – An intensive five-day online course designed for students interested in auditioning for professional vocational colleges.
- Our Online Youth Pre-Audition Intensive – An intensive five-day online course designed for talented young performers of the future.
- Our Online Summer School in Commercial/Street Dance – Get your sass on this summer with our online Summer School!
- Our Online Summer School in Musical Theatre – Sing! Dance! And act your way through the summer holidays with our online Summer School.
Our face-to-face courses include:
- Our Youth Pre-audition Intensive, an intensive two-day course designed for students aged 7-16 interested in auditioning for our Urdang Associates programme or any part-time/pre-vocational college course.
- Our Pre-audition course, designed for performers who want to deliver the best audition possible to successfully secure a placement at a vocational institute. The pre-audition course focuses on preparing participants for auditions including stage presence, technique and communication so you have the confidence to do your best at an audition.
- Our Summer School course designed to give young performers an opportunity to practice full-time during school holidays, providing them with an opportunity to advance their Musical Theatre and Dance skills in a condensed time frame and concentrated intensive training sessions.
- Our Boys/Girls Day, a FREE day of Dance workshops with leading industry professionals for students aged 14+.
- As well as the above short courses, we also offer a Teacher Training course, our Level 4 Diploma in Dance Education (DDE) programme delivered on a part-time basis. The teaching qualification is aimed at graduates from vocational colleges and professional performers.
Our part-time training takes place in a professional environment with our highly regarded teaching staff and West End choreographers, directors, musical directors and performers.
"The warm and friendly staff and family atmosphere along with training that is tailored to me as an individual make urdang a fantastic place to study"